Friday, August 7, 2020

Siege - Day 145

 Well, I finally had my little "my poor career!" meltdown.  

The combination of my last-this-year theater show getting officially canceled and me finally emptying my stage stuff out of my faithful car (affectionately thought of as the "Scenic Ride") so that I could trade it in... just felt sad.  


This clear beginning of a new era so clearly underlined the ending of an old era that I loved - me bombing around with my old car rattling-full of set dressing, woohoo! driving from one stage to another and another (often in the same hectic day!).

There will, I believe, I'm pretty sure, almoooost sure, be other shows to design for other stages... 

But things change.

And this is a New Era - marked by a brand new car.  A new car!  How exciting!  New cars are exciting!  New cars DO NOT smell sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment