Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kindle Editions

At long last, my how-to set design book Alice Through the Proscenium is e-available on Kindle!

Cover for Alice Through the Proscenium - copyrighted

You can find it (and its paperback version too) at Amazon HERE.

For the other about 27% of you e-readers, it's still available in ePub format for NOOK and other gizmos.  And, of course, for all us dead-tree fetishists, it comes in paper from the printer Lulu HERE.  I still tend to recommend the paper version because the pictures are bigger and the glossary works better, but the e-versions are much improved lately.  (I finally downloaded it myself.)

In other publishing news...  I recently did some little illustrations for favorite John Donne love poems.  (Couldn't find a cheap/free e-version I liked, so made my own.  Isn't e-publishing cool?)  Anyway, this is now available at both Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble NOOK.  There are wonderful things inside, including Donne's Greatest Hit, "Go and catch a falling star..."  

Cover for John Donne: selected love poems - illustrations copyrighted

No comments:

Post a Comment