Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little Stuff

These last few weeks have been mostly about little stuff, meetings and small projects.

I've been resettling my studio into almost pre-visitors-at-Christmas condition.  (Like entropy, mess always increases.)  And creating a series of collaged jewelry for Kitchen Dog Theater's annual fundraiser, which is rapidly approaching.  I've aaaalmooost got my fingers unglued now...

Today I'm meeting a set designer friend - to help paint on his latest set.  Tomorrow it's a meeting with my newest mentee (really? is that the word?)  to visit the Dallas Museum of Art, which has a great furniture collection.  Somewhere in there comes sketching for my next play and a meeting with that director.  And it's nearly tax time - I have to start sorting out last year's business numbers.

Little stuff, but important!

No comments:

Post a Comment