Thursday, August 2, 2012

Runny Aroundy Day

Today is going to be one big circle o' driving here.

The Scenic Ride is still stuffed full of set dressing from The Divine Sister (including an I-hope-not-too-smelly deer's head, ick) which I need to return this morning... in order to RE-fill the car with set dressing and furniture for the upcoming show See How They Run, which I'll need to first pick up from... is it Plano? (a far north-of-Dallas suburb), then deliver to Fort Worth when I go there for tonight's production meeting and designer-run.  At least three towns worth of hauling.

Phew.  Tired just thinking about it.

Of course, what I need to be doing is staying at my board all day, finishing drawings for The Mystery of Irma Vep.  This is the theater designer's Standard Dilemma.

public domain images continually messed with...

No comments:

Post a Comment