Thursday, April 19, 2012

Architectural Dictionary

I just found a great site that defines architectural terms... in this case I was looking for the correct spelling of poche', which means "to fill in" as in to color in a wall on a drawn plan.  Read here at the Architect's Glossary.

No comments:

Post a Comment