Saturday, September 10, 2011

Not A Review - In the Next Room

At last.  Kitchen Dog Theater's  In the Next Room: the Vibrator Play opened last night.

A good production.

Everything - set, lights, costumes, acting, direction, sound - jelled.  (Snow fell!)  I'm partial, but I thought it was a really good show.  Love Sarah Ruhl's script.  And I think we did it justice.

Nice after-party with one of the most elegant buffets I've ever seen: rose petals as a tablecloth, clear red Plexiglass TM stands holding meat-n-veg on little sticks, and killer! Killer! cake balls.  Vodka somewhere.

I congratulated folks awhile on successfully pulling this show off... until suddenly exhausted.  Bed.

This morning I feel like I ran a marathon.  In this quiet place before reviews start coming in, I feel satisfied: I think we did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment