Tuesday, January 4, 2022


 Happy New Year!


New year, new projects.  

Today I'm happily sitting down to try to figure out the shape of this set design mentorship I'm starting at Stage West.  (First meeting date has just been set, an hour ago, for January 20th.  It's real!  To quote Almost Famous "It's happening!")  

At the moment this all-important program outline is just a bare list of important dates and critical things-to-achieve...  The students - my students! - will observe two other shows in the making and be really involved with the play I'm designing, Into the Breeches!  The concrete result of this program (besides invaluable scenic knowledge, of course) should be developing their set design portfolios.

I guess we'll be meeting, in person or virtually, once a week or so, to do....
...something-that-I'll-figure-out-here-any-minute...

Though I do have ideas.  A few ideas.  Well, very MANY ideas.  So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment