Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Catch-Up Post

 What, you ask, have I been up to in that long blank period when I wasn't posting here?

Sadly, it wasn't theater.  Theater is shut.  

But it did include a lot of Minecraft building - a sanity-saving outlet for design energy this past year.  And here's a You Tube vid to prove it:



The server is hosted by Astrophagy who recruited four others (so far) to help him build a city he first imagined in a D&D game.  I love turning story into settings so, you know, perfect!  And I've been building a lot on another friend's server too - I'll post a few pictures later.

Other adventures include a strange and wonderfully Outside-of-My-House! driving trip to the west coast back in October/November.  Travel now... well, I wouldn't travel now... but those few months ago the virus was in a bit of a lull and we were very very careful.  Fantastic!  We safely saw family and got some work done on a remodel and just generally enjoyed the out-of-houseness of it all - before returning to lock the house door behind us again, basically.  The trip feels like year ago already.  Quiet holidays.  

Back to quarantine.  It's getting very bad in Dallas.

I do have a few small projects to finish and a big writing project - the second edition of Alice Through the Proscenium to get back to.  

Waiting for spring...  Can you believe my confused tomato plant has three tiny tomatoes on it?








No comments:

Post a Comment