Monday, May 11, 2020

Siege - Days 55 and 56



An unsettled day today.  My office mate here at home is back at his official office... and it feels all wrong.

Part of this feeling is because at present a routine is comforting and my newly established routine is now scrambled.  Part, of course, because not being in lockdown is obviously riskier than being (you hope) safe at home behind the newly blue door... so I'm feeling anxious.  For no reason I hope.

Meanwhile, being unable to settle to anything major today - not even one of the stack of books I have waiting - I've been watching some of the Masterclasses I signed up for.  Right now it's architect Frank Gehry, giving a personal view of his design thinking and practice.  Very interesting!  Next I plan on listening to the whole roster of writers, including Neil Gaiman.  (Big fan.)



No comments:

Post a Comment